WampServer is a web development environment and a server simulation software for Windows operating system built by Romain Bourdon. With the installation of the Apache 2 web server, the PHP programming language, and the MySQL database on Windows, this tool allows you to start building web applications and launch your own websites on a local network. The software also supports PhpMyAdmin for simple database management and also supports OpenSSL for running SSL.
WampServer automatically installs all the tools you need to start developing Web applications and simply prepares a local server for you. You can manage Apache and MySQL services through this software, select the offline or online mode for local or public access, install and select different versions of Apache, MySQL and PHP, control your server settings Access the log section, and run all your PHP scripts.
Features and Features of WampServer Software:
- Simulate the server on Windows
- Provide the web development environment
- Install the Apache 2 web server, PHP language, and the MySQL database
- Manage the database with PhpMyAdmin
- Set up SSL with OpenSSL
- Manage Apache and MySQL services
- Choose offline or online mode
- Install different versions of Apache, MySQL and PHP
- Control server settings
- Run PHP scripts locally
Compatible OS : Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, 8.1, 10
* Note: You must have administrator privileges on your computer to run AMPPS.
Space : Capacity of minimum 1.5GB Hard Disk space.
Memory : 1GB of RAM
This software is free and does not have any time and structure restrictions.
Password (s): Download Here
64-bit version: 294 MB
32-bit version: 273 MB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile