VueScan is a professional, easy-to-use software for scanning documents and images, allowing you to get high quality photos from a variety of scanners. If you are not satisfied with the quality of your scanners or want to improve the quality of your scanner device, VueScan is the best choice for you. With this software you can edit your scanner tasks (transparency, resolution, output, etc.). You can save your custom settings to a specific document type and use them when scanning the same document type.
VueScan can show you a preview before scanning so you can crop it to the usual sizes (6 x 9 and 4 x 3). You can even put multiple photos together and after scanning, crop multiple photos together. With VueScan you can easily adjust the color spectrum of photos and adjust their color balance based on the light source and the photo environment. Scanned photos can be saved in TIFF, JPG and PDF formats and change all file properties. VueScan has two interfaces: a simple interface for regular and hassle-free use and a professional interface for advanced users with all application options.
Features and Features of VueScan:
- Creating OCR text files
- Capture output in TIFF, JPG and PDF formats
- Edit the balance and color spectrum of the photo
- Ability to crop photos before resetting
- Preview photos before scanning
- Increased scanned image quality than Windows default scan
- View the properties of the output files
- Supports most scanners on the market
VueScan Software Tips:
- If the patch or keygen didn’t work, you need to install the .Net Framework .
- Disable your antivirus before installing or before activating the program with Patch and Keygen.
- Be sure to restrict access to the Internet with a firewall after installing the program.
Read the Readme.txt file in the full version folder.
File password (s): Download Here
32-bit version: 10 MB
64-bit version: 11 MB
Portable Version: 18 MB
Mac version: 15 MB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile