vMix is software for video mixing. Using state-of-the-art hardware technology, the program has made it possible for users of desktop video systems to mix HD video, which was previously done by expensive hardware and specialty hardware. vMix is one of the most complete live video mixer software that has many features including live mixing, switching, direct recording of SD, HD, 4K video streams from various sources such as camera, video, DVD, images, PowerPoint and…. It also supports hardware solutions for live production, for example vMix Go is a hardware solution that will allow you to connect to 8 different cameras at the same time. Whether you’re looking for live concerts, sporting events or even simple web productions, this app will fit your needs.
VMix Features and Features:
- Get input from various sources like 4K, HD, SD cameras,… video formats, DVDs, audio files and more…
- Possibility of live mix
- 13 different transitions and effects
- Low system resource consumption and the ability to run optimally even on medium-sized systems
- Ability to create or stream video stream instantly
- Built-in sound mixer
- Live video effects (meaning you can capture effects live while capturing effects)
- View video from different views
- Benefit from 4 channel overlay to apply more effects
- And …
Operating System Windows 7 or higher
2Ghz Dual-Core Processor +
Memory 1GB DDR2
7200 RPM Hard Drive (for recordings)
Graphics Card DirectX 10 Compatible
Screen Resolution 1280 × 720
Read the Readme.txt file in the full version folder.
The original method is not working right now; a modified method is in place.
Will be released in case of full version or new version.
File password (s): Download Here
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile