The Oracle virtual machine software vendor, VirtualBox, is the best free virtualization software; the program starts with the German innotek company in 2007, and after Sun Microsystems acquired the software, Sun VirtualBox was introduced. Finally, since the hand is over, Sun has been bought by Oracle, and since then it comes under the umbrella of Oracle VM VirtualBox. With this software, you can easily install another operating system inside your operating system. In fact, this software plays the role of the host OS communicator – the program is installed on it – and the guest operating system that is installed inside the program.
Features and Features of VirtualBox Software:
– Length and style compared to similar software
– Ability to install and load multiple operating systems
– Ability to host 64-bit operating systems (support for Intel VT-x and AMD-V)
– Establish network communication between host and guest operating systems and the ability to transfer files between them
– Sharing a folder between guest and guest operating systems
– Easy mouse and keyboard navigation between installed and hosted operating systems
– Snapshot capture from the operating system and retrieve it at a desired time
– Use of compressed images or disks for the operating system
– Supports USB ports and drivers installed on the host OS
– Command line support
The plugin package adds the following features to the program:
– Support for second USB version
– Supports RDB (Remote Desktop Protocol) for remote management
– Supports PXE (Preboot Execution Environment) for Intel Cards
The program is targeted list of software and IP Iranian is not available.
VirtualBox program tips:
– It will only be Windows version and will be added if there are requests for Linux and Mac versions.
– There is a need for powerful hardware to install multiple operating systems as well as 64-bit versions.
– Installing any operating system requires the allocation of some disk capacity; for better storage and no occupancy of the host OS drive space, it is best to place the storage on another drive.
– Installing the plugin package does not have a specific method, and then installs the program and executes its file.
– This program will be very useful for teaching and learning a variety of computer networks.
.Reasonably powerful x86 hardware . Any recent Intel or AMD processor should do
Memory: Depending on what guest operating systems you want to run, you will need at least 512 MB of RAM (but probably more, and more the better). Basically, you will need whatever your host operating system needs to run comfortably, plus the amount that the guest operating system needs. So if you want to run Windows XP on Windows XP, you probably will not enjoy much experience with less than 1 GB of RAM. If you want to try Windows Vista in a guest, it will refuse to install if it has less than 512 MB of RAM, so you’ll need that for the guest alone, plus the memory your operating system usually needs.
Hard disk space: While VirtualBox itself is very lean (a typical installation will only require about 30 MB of hard disk space), virtual machines will require fairly large files on the disk to represent their own hard disk storage. So, to install Windows XP, for example, you will need a file that can easily grow to several GB in size
A supported host operating system . Presently, we support Windows (XP and later), many Linux distributions, Mac OS X, Solaris and OpenSolaris
A supported guest operating system . up-to-date information is available at Status: Guest OS
This software is free and does not have any time and structure restrictions.
Password (s): Download Here
206 + 22 megabytes
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile