Canadian ATI, one of the leading video and video card makers, was on the brink of bankruptcy, but in 2006 was acquired by Advanced Micro Devices, or AMD, as its long-time rival, nVIDIA, as well as problems with some of its products. With the help of the company to be able to step back in the field of competition with nVIDIA. In 2010, AMD decided to remove ATI’s name from its products and replace it with AMD Radeon to avoid confusing buyers, making ATI one of the highlights of the tech world.
Since graphics cards are hardware that is more important than the rest of the hardware, driver updates, we offer the latest version of the Radeon graphics card driver, which is the most comprehensive of the company’s products;
New drivers for the AMD Catalyst ™ Software Suite include the following (drivers and a few other tools for managing and improving graphics and display):
AMD Catalyst ™ Display Driver –
™ HydraVision –
Southbridge / IXP Driver –
AMD Catalyst ™ Control Center –
Get help with identifying the right driver for your graphics card:
– Older Radeon series with no HD extensions start from the 7000 to 9250 series drivers; the list of cards in this range is as follows:
ATI AMD Radeon 7000, 7200, 7500, 8500, 9000, 9200 and 9250 Series
– The next series from 9500 to X2100 includes:
ATI AMD Radeon 9500, 9550, 9600, 9700, 9800, X300, X550, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1050, X1300, X1550, X1600, X1650, X1800, X1900, XPress, X1200, X1250 and X2100 Series
– The latest generation of Radeon series known as HD extensions start from the HD 2XXX series driver to the HD 4XXX. Instead of the letter X, the numbers are assigned to the graphics card model; for example, any AMD Radeon HD series graphics card starting with number 3 (such as the ATI AMD Radeon HD 3450) is included in this driver support list; The driver supports both desktop and laptop graphics.
– Until the 5XXX series (as well as some 6XXX series cards), laptop graphics were known only as the Mobility prefix, but from the 6XXXM series onwards – as is clear – the letter M was added. However, in some models the letter G is replaced by the letter M, such as the AMD Mobility Radeon HD 6250G.
With this description, you can find out that the HD 5XXX to HD 8XXXM graphics card is also available like AMD Mobility Radeon HD 7750M.
– Other desktop series can be identified in the same way without the expression Mobility and the letter M.
AMD’s latest series of graphics cards is known as RX 2XX and currently includes three R7, R5 and R9 series.
AMD Radeon Driver Series Tips:
– The WHQL expression in the drivers name stands for Windows Hardware Quality Labs and means that these drivers have received Windows compatibility certification.
– Also request other AMD Radeon drivers through our Contact Form.
– AMD Radeon drivers are always available and there are no trial versions.
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 x86 / x64
AMD Radeon Images
Drivers are located on the download server from the download site without any changes to the file.
File password (s): Download Here
Total: 2.4 GB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile