The Foundry Nuke Studio is a professional tool for use in the film industry. The extra flexibility of the software in front of you along with its unique optimized feature helps you to see the best quality output in the shortest possible time. You can also edit, color correct, add visual effects and more with your software.
Features and Features of Foundry Nuke Software:
– A combination of your needs: You can access any tool you need with this app.
– Power and performance: Nuke products can provide you with unparalleled performance based on the needs of the day’s work, including software.
– High speed and performance: With the advanced tools in this software you can do your project in the fastest possible time.
– Teamwork: With this feature you will be able to easily share your work with others and do teamwork.
– Compliance with various standards: Support for OCIO, Alembic, Python API, Pyside standards.
– Teamwork: With this feature you can run multiple projects at once.
System Required Foundry Nuke
Windows 7 or Windows 10 64-bit only
macOS Sierra 10.12 or macOS High Sierra 10.13
CentOS 6 or CentOS 7 64-bit only
At least 8 GB RAM
At least 5 GB disk space available for caching and temporary files
x86-64 processor, such as Intel Core 2 Duo or later
Graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0
Read the Readme.txt file in the full version folder.
File password (s): Download Here
Windows version: 711 MB
Mac OS Version: 874 MB
Linux Version: 1.44 GB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile