Telestream Wirecast is a live video streaming tool that allows users to create live streaming webcams. With this software, you can record live shows, broadcast news or sports events, stream live concerts, transfer services, company meetings, lectures and more. Wirecast works like a video switch and you can control multiple live cameras. With Wirecast, anyone can create live video to share on web pages with just one camera, computer, and Internet connection.
Wirecast software features and features:
- Supports multiple cameras
- Color key (blue and green)
- Use in live conferences, concerts, interviews and …
- Add multiple cameras, including iOS devices, create composite photos with graphics and transitions
- Streaming and recording video and high quality sound using the latest codecs and compression algorithms.
- Use a sound mixer to better control each audio source
- Create playback for videos, especially in speed-controlled sports videos
- Add a background or virtual studio and a realistic environment on your back
- Insert board scores to show scores in sports videos
- Easy to add text and animated texts
- Dynamic resource editing. Resize, position, cut, rotate, add color correction filter and …
- Synchronize audio and video sources
- Direct conversion of OBS scenes to Wirecast documents
- Build auto playlist and slide show. Insert images together to create a playlist and delete it at the end of playback
- Support for image formats including GIF, PNG, JPEG and …
– Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
OS X 10.10 or later
In the Windows version, copy the file in the full version folder at the installation location of the application.
Password (s): Download Here
Windows version: 340 megabytes
Mac version: 200 MB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile