ARTeMIS Modal is a powerful software for operational modal analysis and experimental modal analysis developed by SVIBS. The software, which is open source and comes with a user-friendly graphical interface, can also be used for modal testing and modal troubleshooting. If you can measure the vibrations of a mechanical system, ARTeMIS Modal can also provide modes for determining the system’s dynamic parameters including natural frequencies, modes of shapes and damping coefficients.
ARTeMIS Modal software has been the best tool in Operational Modal Analysis ( OMA ) for two decades , and now has multidimensional methods for experimental modal analysis. The software enables Structural Health Monitoring and Operational Deflection Analysis (ODS) analysis and can manage multiple tests to increase the accuracy of modes. Other features include fast and automatic display of results, support for infinite sensors and data points, and support for various input formats.
Features and Features of ARTeMIS Modal Software:
- Operational and Experimental Modal Analysis
- Modal testing and solving modal problems
- Measurement of natural frequencies, mode shapes and attenuation coefficients
- Structural health monitoring analysis and diversion of operational forms
- Manage several tests to increase the accuracy of the shape of the modes
- Quick and automatic display of results
- Supports infinite sensors and data points
- Supports multiple input file formats
- Has a user-friendly graphical interface
- Direct use of results for finite element relevance and validation design
- Use of operational forces
- Generate frequency response functions
- Show animation of deviation per frequency
• Intel® 64-bit processor architecture
• Microsoft® 64-bit Windows 7/10
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or higher
• 4GB of RAM (8GB or more recommended)
• 10GB of available hard-disk space. Since the space requirement is heavily dependent on the ARTeMIS Modal projects stored, 100GB is recommended
• 1,024 × 768 screen resolution or higher (recommended)
Listed in the Readme file in the full version folder.
This version was installed and successfully activated on Windows 10 64 bit on August 30, 98.
File password (s): Download Here
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile