SketchUp is a software application from the earliest stages of design to the end of construction. You will need SketchUp Pro, programming, drawing diagrams, design development, details, documents and wherever you need to draw.
Features and Features of the SketchUp Application:
- 3D design tool, intuitive and easy to learn
- Accurate to a thousandth of an inch, so you can design, specify and plan in very small detail
- Draw designs, elevations, details, blocks and …
- Equipped to design the page, draft, imaging and presenting slides
- Transform the model into animated forms
- 3D Warehouse, the world’s largest library of free 3D models
- Convert 3D models to two-dimensional
- Add plugin to solve 3D modeling problems
- Shadow, texture, text, dimensions, title block and more …
- Use the dimensioning tool for the model and quickly set the format and measurement accuracy
- Upload 3D models and use them on the globe and tablet using the mobile display app
- Create powerful parametric profiles to draw walls, fences, rails, ladders, stairs and roads. Almost anything you can imagine.
- Energy modeling, construction performance analysis, daylight saving scenarios
- The ability to retrieve 3D Warehouse models, once downloaded from the 3D Warehouse, can be reloaded after each change and allows it to be taken as an object reference in each object.
NET Framework version 4.0
16GB of total hard-disk space
500MB of free hard-disk space
Follow the software’s Readme.txt file.
64-bit version: 210 megabytes
Portable Version: 152 MB
Mac version: 187 MB
32-bit version: 167 MB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile