The ChemOffice software from CambridgeSoft or PerkinElmer for chemists and biologists provides a suite of up-to-date smart scientific software to increase personal productivity and improve decision making. Another version of the company, also called ChemBioOffice, is also provided.
The ChemOffice and ChemBioOffice collections contain components and, in fact, sub-programs that will be the most important ones.
Features and Features of ChemBioDraw Software ; Smart Intelligent Design Tool:
– Directly search SciFinder from within the application without any time spent on Cut and Paste
– Cut and paste CDXML and molfile text into Windows clipboard and from clip to program to exchange data with software that can read these formats.
– Biopolymer toolbar with di-sulfide and beta-lactam bridges, D-amino acids, DNA, RNA, protecting groups and backlinks
– Paste the peptide chain, DNS and RNA, and their chemical interpretation with the sequence of packaging and shaping.
– The Gel Electrophoresis Plate provides arbitrary rotation for linear labels, drag and drop banding labels, pasting data from Excel and other resources, and copying and traversing lines.
– Calculators for pKa, LogP and LogS enable scientists to explore bioaccumulation, such as acid dissociation, distribution, and water solubility for possible combinations.
Features and features of ChemBio3D software ; Molecular graphics and computational methods:
– Set up an automatic dock to send flexible ligands into 3D shapes and compare their fit
– Setting up CONFLEX to explore structured spaces and highlighting energy structures at least for small and large molecules.
Features and Features of ChemBioFinder Software ; Database Management and Search:
– A chemical and biological intelligent database and search engine
Cluster analysis helps scientists discover synergies between properties and compounds.
List of apps in ChemOffice Professional:
ChemDraw for Excel
ChemFinder for Office
CombiChem for Excel
Struct = name
MOPAC Interface for Chem3D
GAMESS and GAMESS Interface
ChemDraw ActiveX / Plugin Pro
The list of apps in ChemBioOffice Ultra Suite:
ChemDraw / Excel Pro
ChemBioFinder for Office
CombiChem / Excel Pro
Struct = name pro
MestRe Nova Std / Lite
MOPAC Interface for ChemBio3D
GAMESS and GAMESS Pro Interface
ChemOffice Professional and ChemBioOffice Ultra Checklist Tips:
– The MestReNova program in the ChemBioOffice Ultra collection is Lite editing and the latest full version is individually.
Get the latest version of the MestReNova Plugin here ; download and extract them from the app.
ChemBioOffice for Windows
Following are the system requirements for the latest version of ChemBioOfficeOS
- Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate (32 bit)
- Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate (64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 and 8.1 Pro (32 bit)
- Windows 8.1 and 8.1 Pro (64 bit)
- Windows 10
Plugin / Control
ChemDraw plugin / ActiveX control supports:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 (32 and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.x (32 and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.x (32 and 64 bit)
- Firefox 27 or higher
- Chrome 32 or higher
- 32 bit OS: 1 GB
- 64 bit OS: 2 GB
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013 (32-bit only)
ScreenResolution: 1024 x 768 or higherOther
.Net Framework 4.0
- .Net Framework 3.5 is part of the installer and should not be uninstalled
- .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.0 can be successfully hand-side-operated
In the case of version 17.1 and 18.1, the installation method is as follows, and for full version, its files are ready in the full version folder, which should be copied and replaced at the installation location (unlike version 17.0, these two versions do not include ChemDraw for Excel)
Run the cop17.0_DownLoadLy.iR.exe file and start installing the program. After the initial window is displayed, click Install Software. Close the Activation window by clicking the Quit button.
In the License Agreement stage, the scrollbar will be deactivated until the I accept … option is activated. Continue the process and complete the installation process.
Then run the patch file in the full version folder with Run as administrator and click on Patch. Click Yes and enter the executable file displayed above the Open button from the installation location; for example, insert the Chem3D.exe file from the following path;
C: Program Files (x86) PerkinElmerInformatics ChemOffice2017 Chem3D
Enter the rest of the files in the same way.
Finally, copy and replace the CambridgeSoft.ChemOffice.ChemDrawExcel.LibChemDrawWrapper.dll file in the following path:
C: Program Files (x86) PerkinElmerInformatics ChemOffice2017 ChemDraw for Excel
For ChemOffice and ChemBioOffice, the activation of this software is done before the installation; it starts installing the program and after displaying the activation window, executes the Keygen file contained in the full version folder and generates the serial and activation code, and the rest Complete the items as you wish. After completing activation, continue to install.
For ChemOffice use the following serial code and Activation Code:
Activation Code: 6UE-7IMW3-5W-QZ5P-J3PCX-OHDX-35GRN
Version 18.1 has been successfully installed on Windows 10 64-bit on May 11, 1998, and has been successfully activated as shown in the screenshots; versions 17, 17.1, and 16 have already been tested.
Password (s): Download Here
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile