MemTest86 is a bootible software for testing memory (RAM) on x86 systems. A damaged RAM always causes a lot of problems. For example, if you are facing an unsustainable system, you should be in good spirits. If you’re seeing a lot of blue screen errors, you still have to be one of the options for failing RAM. In total, when the memory of the device is forgotten! The overall function of the system is interrupted. The point here is that the problems with RAM are not so full of colors, and sometimes a RAM with a slight downtime will also deplete other components over time.
This program examines all the parameters and angles of the 13 different test types on memory and reports the smallest problems and defects in memory. The full ROM test is only possible when the memory is not occupied by the operating system, so the program is made as a bootBl and you need to put it on a flash drive or CD and boot the system. We recommend this program to the hardware and repair technicians involved in this work, because the results of the review of this program do not have much to do with beginners.
Features of MemTest86:
- Performing 13 different test types to diagnose all problems and defects in RAM
- Support for new generation of DDR4 technology for RAMs
- High speed testing
- Support ECC Ram to correct existing errors
- The graphics environment supports the mouse and the ability to store results on the hard disk
- Supports English, German, Chinese and …
- No need to install the operating system to work with the program
- Boot via network (pxe)
- Boot in both BIOS and UEFI mode
UEFI or BIOS firmware
Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
CD or USB Flash Drive (> = 256MB capacity)
Read the Readme.txt file for each version.
Password (s): Password: Download Here
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile