The Mozilla Foundation Firefox project began in September 2002 initially with Phoenix, and after a while Phoenix was named after a company with the same name, it was renamed Firebird in May 2003 while releasing version 0.6. The name also did not exist due to a database project of the same name, and eventually it was finalized on February 9, 2004, with the release of Firefox 0.8.
Mozilla Firefox became the most popular browser shortly and attracted many users. The high speed loading of pages, the replacement of tabs instead of separate tabs (Tabbed Browsing), application extensions, and so on … was one of the features that made Firefox overnight a browser field.
After the arrival of Google with the Chrome browser and the free Oprah browser, the competition became hotter and continues to be …
On November 14, 2017, the Mozilla Foundation, with a major upgrade, introduced a different version of the Mozilla Firefox Quantum, which doubled in speed and consumed 30% less memory than most users in the first choice.
Features and Requirements of the Mozilla Firefox Browser:
– The browser’s extraordinary security over the rest of the browser
– High speed page loads and also improve the speed of the application in new releases
– Simple, yet professional and highly flexible user interface
– Extensions are very diverse and functional
– Full compatibility with a variety of web design technologies
– Strong and distinct RSS feature of this browser than other browsers
– Has dedicated versions for different operating systems
Changes made in different versions of Mozilla Firefox Here Is visible.
Mozilla Firefox Tips:
– Always the final version of this browser and trial versions are not due to problems and also the use of these versions is not recommended.
– To install the new version of Mozilla Firefox, it is not necessary to remove the previous version, and only the implementation of the new version will suffice.
– The last version of the program is always placed on the main page of the Mozilla site, with a delay of its FTP.
: Operating Systems
Windows XP SP2 –
Windows Server 2003 SP1 –
Windows Vista –
Windows 7 –
Windows 8 –
Please note that while the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 can be used to run Firefox, only 32-bit builds of Firefox are supported at this time.
CPU: Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
HDD: 200MB of hard drive space
The installer does not have a specific point, and when you install a new version, the information and settings of the previous version are kept and updated.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile