Windows 8, and then Windows 8.1, which was actually a major update to version 8, as it should not have been able to open up its place among users, especially the old Windows users; the main reasons for offering Windows 8.1 are a little bit smaller than Windows 8, It attracted the attention of traditional Windows users who could not communicate with the new and different interface of this Windows. To offset this problem, Microsoft unveiled a new version of its operating system on Sept. 30, 2014, or October 8, 2014, while Windows 9 was introduced to Windows 10, the introduction of Windows 10 for the next version of Windows. (According to one Microsoft developer, the reason for this was the inability of many of the old software to distinguish Windows 9 from Windows 95 and 98)
Microsoft, based on past experiences, tries to cover the new version of Windows as much as possible with the needs of various users. For example, with the request of many Iranian users, the second version of the official Windows 10 preview has been added to the calendar.
Completely returns to the Start menu and its advanced design and performs all kinds of improvements in the user interface to attract traditional users, the introduction of the new browser, currently known as Spartan, the Cortana Smart Intelligence Assistant, the free upgrade of Windows 7 and the 8th family to Windows 10 and more. An indication of Microsoft’s determination to provide a revolutionary operating system.
Microsoft does not consider it to be just an operating system for PCs and laptops, and it’s considered the most comprehensive platform in the world; however, it has seen the introduction of a general operating system for a variety of desktop and mobile devices, tablets and handsets with the previous Windows Phone operating system. We will be …
Features and Features of Windows 10 MSDN :
– Full back menu Start with a combination of Windows 7 and 8
– Update Windows default programs and add a window for them to integrate and unify the interface and improve their management.
– Possibility to split the display into four distinct sections
– Added virtual desktop functionality
– A completely new Microsoft Edge browser with the name of the Spartan project
– There is an option to select the default folder after executing the explorer file
– Adding two Windows Phone features, including the Courtenay voice assistant (English only) and the Notification Center to Windows 10
– Simultaneous use of several messaging software or chat
– Full and deep communication with the XBOX game console and compatible with all kinds of computer games and the addition of the Win + G hotkey to provide screenshots in the game environment.
– Added solar calendar
Tips for this version :
– This is the latest, original and final release released by Microsoft.
– The Windows version is the original version of Microsoft and is presented without any tampering, even in the file name.
( Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2 ( more info
( RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit
( Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Windows 10 MSDN Images
To activate, also use the full version available here .
The latest version of Windows 10, named Version 1903, was released on April 19, 2019 at MSDN; this version was known as the 19H1 code and was named as the May 2019 Update update.
The first release of the 1903 or May 2019 Update was released on June 19, 2019 with Bild 18362.175.
Typically, the editions included two editions of Consumer or Retail and Business, or Volume; Consumer or Retail editions are only published through MSDN, and Business or Volume editions are released from both MSDN and VLSCs.
These versions are different in the versions included and the activation method; the versions available in each edit are as follows:
Edit Business or VL – Volume License:
Windows10 Pro N
Windows10 Education N
Windows10 Enterprise N
Windows10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops
Consumer or Retail Edit :
Windows10 Home N
Windows10 Home Single Language
Windows10 Education N
Windows10 Pro N
Detailed specifications of this version:
Windows 10 (Business Edition), Version 1903 (Updated June 2019) (x86) – DVD (English) Volume
File Name: en_windows_10_business_edition_version_1903_updated_june_2019_x86_dvd_26454139.iso
Windows 10 (Business Edition), Version 1903 (Updated June 2019) (x64) – DVD (English) Volume
File Name: en_windows_10_business_edition_version_1903_updated_june_2019_x64_dvd_1f290297.iso
Windows 10 (Consumer Editions), Version 1903 (Updated June 2019) (x86) – DVD (English) OEM Retail
File Name: en_windows_10_consumer_edition_version_1903_updated_june_2019_x86_dvd_d075e11d.iso
Windows 10 (Consumer Editions), Version 1903 (Updated June 2019) (x64) – DVD (English) OEM Retail
File Name: en_windows_10_consumer_edition_version_1903_updated_june_2019_x64_dvd_8d122c90.iso
32-bit version: 3.3 GB
64-bit version: 4.7 GB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile