Microsoft Office for Mac A complete suite of new versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote that are presented to Mac users. New features in the Mac version include an updated Ribbon user interface, full Retina display support and new sharing features for documents. Word software is one of the most powerful tools for writing and reviewing them. The new design lets you easily layout, change the font, and apply different colors to your post. New Microsoft Office applications make document sharing easier. The share menu at the top of the program allows you to share files as attachments or links. If someone sends you an attachment link, you can run it directly from the email.
Features and Features of Microsoft Office for Mac:
- Keyboard shortcut for message transfer
- Canceling the command meeting on Ribbon is now working properly.
- Work the correct list of filtered messages in the View menu
- The author’s email address is displayed in the email header.
- Easily manage email, calendar, contacts and more …
- New commands (such as New, Print, and Save) are added to the Quick Access bar in the top left corner of the window.
- When printing a PDF, the filename is kept, so the filename is not displayed as “Untitled.pdf”.
- You can apply special effects to several objects.
- Added new commands included (such as New, Print, and Save) to the toolbar
- Improved display presentation, fine-tuning the design and animations
To see the full Microsoft Office for Mac is here to see.
• Mac computer with an Intel processor
• Mac OS X version 10.10
• Recommended 1 GB of RAM
• 5.62 GB of free hard disk space
• Hard disk formatting such as HFS + (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
• A monitor with 1280 × 800 resolution or higher
• Recommended Safari 7
full version with software.
Password (s): Download Here
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile