Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a free and secure program to remove viruses from computers without risk of infection. You can use this program to infect a virus when it is infected, because the computer is not disinfected using antivirus software or malware removal software. For example, like the Kaspersky antivirus tool running under the operating system. In this case, eliminating contamination is more effective because malicious programs are not controlled when the operating system is loaded. To scan and remove threats from an infected computer without risk of infecting other files or computers, you can boot from Kaspersky Rescue Disk software.
Features Kaspersky Rescue Disk:
- Configure objects Scan settings:
change the security level, create a scan domain, change the type of
objects you want to scan, restrict scan time, configure scanned combined
files, set default settings
- Configure database update settings: Select update source, specify proxy server settings, specify regional settings, return to previous databases
- Configuring additional settings:
Selecting to detect specific types of threats, creating a trusted zone,
configuring Notification settings, specifying the retention time of the
report, specifying the quarantine save time and backup.
- Updating application modules, adding RAID array support
- Ability to configure network including Wi-Fi
- Modify text mode operation
- Modify operating system kernel and operating system kernel
- Added a set of third-party software packs
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit)
See the USB Usability Guide here .
The history of the record is completely accurate and consistent with the version of the save disk.
Password (s): Download Here
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile