GoLand is a new business IDE by JetBrains that aims to provide an ergonomic environment for Go development. This new IDE extends the IntelliJ platform with the help of special programming and integration tools for the Go language.
Features and Features of JetBrains GoLand Software:
- Coding handle: IDE analyzes your code, looks for links between symbols, provides code completion, fast navigation, error analysis, smart formatting etc.
- Ergonomic design GoLand: Together, powerful static code analysis and ergonomic design not only make product development but also an enjoyable experience.
- GoLand Integrated Tools : Important mission tools such as executable break, overlay tool, special debugger and version control integration
- IntelliJ Ecosystem Plugin : If you need something other than a set of built-in tools, the IntelliJ Ecosystem plugin will help you.
- Code Generation: In some cases the IDE can generate a partial code for you. For example, if you press Ctrl + O, the IDE will help you apply each interface by generating its methods.
- Terminal: The IDE is built with an internal terminal. Depending on your format, you can work with the command line, Far, power shell or bash. Call the terminal using Alt + F12 and execute each command without leaving the IDE.
- Database tool: Use smart programming help when editing SQL . Connect to live databases , execute commands, browse and export data, and more
- Microsoft Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / 2003 / XP (incl.64-bit)
- Intel Pentium III / 800 MHz or higher (or compatible)
- 2 GB of RAM minimum
- 4 GB RAM recommended
- 1024 × 768 minimum screen resolution
After installing the file with the jar extension in the full version folder, copy it to the installation path and into the bin folder. There is a file with the vmoptions extension and the program name in this folder; run it with Notepad. Add a command with the following format to the end of the command. A more detailed example is provided in the Readme file.
-javaagent: C: Program Files JetBrains Software bin jar file extension
Run the software and in the Activation Code section enter and approve the code in the text file and run the software.
The 2019.1 version was installed on April 10, 98 in Windows 10 64-bit and – as shown in the illustration – was successfully activated.
File password (s): Download Here
Windows Version: 287 MB
Linux Version: 353 MB
Mac version: 349 MB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile