iExplorer is a complete management software for iPhone, iPad and iPad that lets you use iPhone and iPad disk mode like a flash drive. This software is compatible with all iPhone and iPad including iPhone 7 and iOS 10. iExplorer is an iPhone or iPad File Explorer that runs on Mac and PC, allowing you to browse files and folders on your iPhone. You can use the Drag & Drop method to add or remove files and folders from the iPhone.
Features and Features of iExplorer:
- Transfer music from iPhone and iPad to Mac and PC
- Search and preview specific songs
- Exit text messages, SMS and iMessages
- List, preview, store and export important data on iPhone and iPad databases
- View appointments, calendar events and call history
- Listen to iPhone voice messages and save them to a folder on your computer
- The iExplorer Disk Installation feature lets you use your iPhone and iPad like a flash drive.
- Directly view photos in the finer part of Windows Explorer
- Access information contained in applications or directories on the device
- Backup games and transfer them to another device
- Access more files and folders without jailbreak phone
- Excellent iExplorer performance if your phone is jailbroken
- With AFC2 access, the app is able to read the root of the iOS device
- Backup of voicemails, bookmarks, notes and more…
Mac OSX 10.9 – OSX 10.12
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32bit – 64bit
Read the Readme.txt file in the full version folder.
File password (s): Download Here
Windows version: 31 MB
Mac OS Version: 29 MB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile