iExplorer is a complete management software for the iPhone, iPad and iPad that allows you to use the iPhone and iPad disk mode as a flash drive. This application is compatible with all iPhones and iPads, including the iPhone 7 and iOS 10. iExplorer is an iPhone or iPad Explorer file that runs on a Mac and computer that lets you browse files and folders on your iPhone. You can use Drag & Drop to add or remove files and folders from the iPhone.
Features and Features of iExplorer:
- Transfer music from iPhone and iPad to Mac and PC
- Search and preview specific tracks
- Get out of text messages, SMS and iMessages
- List, preview, save and export important information in the iPhone and iPad database
- View appointments, calendar events, and call history
- Listen to iPhone audio messages and save them in a folder on the computer
- The iExplorer installation feature allows you to use your iPhone and iPad as a flash drive.
- Direct view of photos in finer and windows explorer
- Access to information on programs or on the device’s driver directory
- Back up games and transfer them to another device
- Access to more files and folders without jailbreaks
- Execute iExplorer better if jailbroken
- With AFC2 access the application can read the rout of the iOS device
- Back up voicemail, address book, notes and more …
Mac OSX 10.9 – OSX 10.12
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 32bit – 64bit
Read the Readme.txt file in the full version folder.
Password (s): Download Here
Windows version: 31 MB
Mac OS version: 29 MB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile