IBObjects, according to the manufacturer, is the most trusted toolkit for developing client / service database applications for Interbase / Firebird engines in Delphi and Borland ++ C, which requires no software interfaces such as BDE, ODBC, etc. And can directly communicate with the above engineers. IBObjects has over 80 different components for use in 32-bit and C ++ Builder Delphi environments.
One of the advantages of communicating with the WiFi and InterBase databases is by this nature-oriented transaction component. When you use IBObjects, the highly intelligent abstract layer is deployed over the database-based APIs, which will facilitate and more transparency of data transactions with the databases you are looking for. This product organizes data transactions in three different layers: the physical (the closest layer to the database), the logical (where the units of work and the middle controls) and, finally, the direct transaction layer that is at the disposal of the programmer to the operation of the case Put your opinion on it.
Features and Features of the IBObjects Component:
- Switch between BDE and IBO in a short time without losing the previous capabilities
- The library’s small volume is 500 to 1200 kb
- Easy installation and distribution
- No need for other side libraries
- 2 to 4 times higher performance
- Quick data transactions even on heavy data
- Virtual TDataset compatibility with standard data controls
- More than 45 controls, jet scrollers, grids, toolbars, and dialogs for optimizing client server applications.
- Delphi support, CPPBuilder from version 5 and later support for all Firebird and InterBase logos.
- And …
This version is free and requires no registry.
Password (s): Download Here
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile