GameMaker Studio (formerly Animo or Game Maker) is a powerful game creation system that allows cross-platform video playback and multiplayer video playback. GameMaker Studio is a simple game-building software that allows novice programmers to build games without much coding knowledge .
This software allows you to create comprehensive games using Drag & Drop and scripting languages that can be used to develop interactive and advanced games. GameMaker Studio 2 includes all the features that you need to complete the concept game. GameMaker is the ultimate 2D development environment, which mainly runs games that use 2D graphics. But it also limits 3D graphics usage. This software allows unlimited access to all features and resources. So you can create cross-platform games for Windows, MAC OS, Linux, iOS, Android, HTML5, PlayStation, Xbox and so on.
Features and Features of GameMaker Studio :
- Allows you to export your game directly
- Develop “Drag and Drop” intuitive
- Supports extension and texture management
- Programming language for professionals
- Advanced Physics Engine and Advanced Shaders
- Supports Windows, MAC OS, Linux and so on
- Editing and timely animation support
- Advertising, analysis and user interaction
- Unlimited resources and source control
Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit only – all editions)
2 GHz processor
2 GB RAM
1024 x 768 display
3 GB free hard disk space
Read the Readme.txt file in the full version folder.
Version 18.104.22.1685 was installed on Dec. 30, 2010 in Windows 10 64-bit editing and successfully full versioned.
Password (s): Download Here
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile