Drive SnapShot is a backup tool that stores an accurate image of the system inside a file. This image contains all system details including operating system , installed programs, data and various settings. The Snapdragon drive also has the ability to duplicate a partition and can backup the entire system. An important application of this program is when your virus or malware infects your system and gets rid of antivirusIt is not built or the system faces a problem that you are not able to solve. In this situation, you can restore the total backup that you have made in a few minutes and restore your system to days before contamination. The main advantage of this tool is that the backup is stored in a file and you can save this file anywhere, and just that file is enough to retrieve it. It’s worth mentioning that this software is capable of duplication while working with the system and you do not need to log out of Windows or stop working.
Drive Snapshot Features and Features:
- Create a disk image while working with Windows
- No need to reset the system
- Ability to work with the system during duplication
- Utilizing dedicated technology
- High speed backup as well as system recovery
- Save the image inside a file
- Ability to view files inside the image inside the virtual drive
- Possibility to duplicate the whole system or a particular partition
- Compatible with Windows Vista Fat16m Fat32 and NTFS file systems
- Compatible with various RAID methods
- Simple yet powerful interface
- Possibility to make an incremental backup
- And …
Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2003 Server, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, PE, Windows-X64
3 MB of disk space + space to save the disk images.
32MB RAM if active, 0 MB if not active.
You need administrative rights to execute Drive Snapshot
Read the Readme.txt file in the full version folder.
Password (s): Download Here
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile