Opus Directory is a powerful file manager for the Windows environment. We are all familiar with the Windows default Windows Explorer. A familiar graphical interface that manages and scrolls through various files and folders. Microsoft has been trying to keep it simple with the compilation of essential features in Windows Explorer, making it easier for end-users to use, but those who work more professionally in the Windows environment and the Windows default Windows features Not enough. As a result, several companies with the knowledge of this need to build file managers much more powerful than Windows Explorer to solve the need for these categories of users.
Opus Directory Opus is a professional software provided for this purpose. In addition to the basic features of Windows Explorer, this software includes a large number of new features that make managing and scrolling files and folders in Windows much easier. For example, you can divide the manager file window into several sections and independently do whatever you want in each section. Something that is not possible in Windows Explorer or opening folders in separate tabs inside a single window that makes navigating between folders much easier. It also has advanced search and filtering capabilities, batch file renaming, FTP support, volume calculations, folders, and many other features that will definitely be of interest to professional users.
Features of Directory Opus:
- Ability to manage multiple folders simultaneously in separate windows
- Open folders in separate tabs for quick switching between them
- Ability to replace the program with the default Windows Explorer
- Filtering, sorting and grouping files
- Ability to colorize or assign icons to files based on their specifications
- Ability to rename batch files and folders
- Ability to change the file metadata
- FTP support
- Tools for detecting duplicate files or syncing files and folders
- Copy Copied Files to Increase Copy Copy Performance
- Possibility to perfectly customize the appearance of the program
- High processing speed due to the use of parallel programming and modern design of the program
- Supports the latest generation of 4K monitors
- Availability of 32 and 64 bit versions
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2012, 2008, 2003.
Directory Opus natively supports both 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64) versions of Windows.
Read the Readme.txt file in the full version folder.
Password (s): Download Here
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile