Converting an image format to adapt it to different devices is considered as one of the everyday needs, and many software is being developed and developed. Among the commercial versions of these programs, the AVS Video Converter software is certainly one of the best choices. The conversion function of this program has high quality and speed and maintains the output of the file while it is compatible with the particular device or format desired.
The obvious feature of this software is to convert digital video formats.
AVS Video Converter Features and Features:
– Supports a complete list of audio and video formats
– Compatible and converted formats for use in a variety of new digital devices such as phones and tablets.
– Ability to create DVD and Blu-Ray video with full features
– Perform all sorts of edits required on files like cut, paste, effect and …
– Save the desired frame of the movie as a photo
– Ability to add subtitles
– Convert recorded formats from digital receivers by maintaining the quality and harmony of sound and image
: Minimum System Requirements
Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1.86 GHz or higher
RAM: 1 GB or higher
Sound: Windows compatible sound card
Windows Media Player 11 or higher for WMV video playback
Apple iTunes is installed to upload to iPod touch, iPhone and iPhone 3G
DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
Administrative permissions for program installation and activation
: Windows 8.x / Windows 7 Recommended System Requirements
Processor: AMD / Intel Core 2 Duo compatible at 2.4 GHz or higher
RAM: 2GB or higher
Video: Windows 8.x / Windows 7 compatible video card
Sound: Windows 8.x / Windows 7 compatible sound card
Note: System requirements may be different depending on Windows 8.x / Windows 7 version installed and increased when Windows Aero interface is enabled
Read the Readme.txt file in the full version folder.
Password (s): Download Here
Installation software: 83 MB
Portable Version: 78 MB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile