Audacity is an audio file editor and audio recording software used to process audio formats including podcasts. This software, which is made up of open source and compatible with various platforms, has several plugins for adding effects and analyzing audio files. You can use this software to record sound directly or cut and mix sounds. The interface of this program is very simple and user-friendly and gives you all the tools in a comprehensive menu.
Audacity provides the ability to import, save output, and process on WAV, MP3, FLAC, AIFF, AU, and OGG formats and has a set of plugins and effects to help process audio recording, mixing full versions, And analysis of the spectrum of sound. The software can simultaneously capture multiple channels at high sampling rates from the microphone, USB, or firewall , and can easily remove, cut, copy, and delete the operation. Audacity has a rich list of effects, including noisy processing, monotony, bass, and sound reinforcement.
Features and features of the Audacity program:
- Audio file editor and audio recorder
- Processes a variety of audio formats
- Cutting and mixing the sound
- Add effects and analyze audio files
- Supports WAV, MP3, FLAC, AIFF, AU and OGG formats
- full version mix and spectral analysis
- Simultaneous recording of multiple channels at high sampling rates
- Noise effects, monotone, bass, and sound reinforcement
OS: All Windows
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2000+
Graphics: AMD Radeon X1270 or NVIDIA GeForce 7050.
System Memory: 4 GB RAM.
Storage: 20 MB Hard drive space.
This software is free and does not have any time and structure restrictions.
Password (s): Download Here
Windows version: 27 MB
Portable Version: 39 MB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile