Universal Maps Downloader is a simple and compact application for downloading and storing maps offline from Google Maps , Bing, Yandex and other online map services. After downloading the maps you can view the downloaded maps with the software viewer or convert the downloaded maps into a large BMP, JPG, TIF image. The program is able to work with all kinds of Google Maps information layers such as satellite mode, street view, traffic and hybrid and so does Bing Maps and other services. You can also zoom in on the map when specifying latitude and longitude and determining the map type.
If you have a fast internet connection, the maps will be downloaded at high speed and stored in your preset route. It also provides sqlite output that mobile developers can usually use for this application. Universal Maps Downloader stores the downloaded maps in PNG format and combines the high quality images you have collected into one large image with the help of the Combiner tool. The user interface of the program is very simple so you can learn different parts of it in a short time.
Features of the Universal Maps Downloader app:
- Work with a wide range of map services including Google Maps, Bing maps, OpenStreet Maps, Yandex Maps, Ovi Maps, MapQuest Maps and more.
- Ability to combine downloaded maps into one large BMP, JPG or TIF image
- Work with different satellite modes, street view, traffic, and more
- Simple and compact interface
- Ability to provide sqlite output from downloaded maps (suitable for mobile developers)
- And …
Need 1GB ram or 512MB ram
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Registry software using the Keygen in the full version folder.
File password (s): Download Here
Installed version: 9 MB
Portable Version: 12 MB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile