Advanced Installer Architect is a professional software for creating setup files for applications. This powerful software lets you build Installer packages for software in MSI, EXE and Windows based graphics technology in a simple and graphical environment. The software is designed and released in 5 versions: Free, Professional, Java, Enterprise and Architectural.
Features and Features of Advanced Installer Architect Software:
- Build a valid MSI setup with Windows Installer rules
- Build a seamless installer in Windows 7 and Vista
- Identify and upgrade the older version of the installed product
- Insert text to display during installation
- Authorizing products from CDs and DVDs
- Add license and serial to the software
- Creating User Accounts and Groups on the User Accounts
- Build package for different versions of programs simultaneously and run together
- Import applications from Visual Studio, InstallShield LE, WiX, Eclipse, Inno Setup, NSIS
- Specify installation and removal folders, create shortcuts
- Setup to install and run on 32- and 64-bit processors
- Customize the app by adding Add / Remove to the control panel
- Insert password for stop
- Install, configure, optimize and ensure the performance of .NET applications
Windows Vista SP2 / 7/8/10
Latest Windows Platform SDK
Windows XP SP3 / Vista /
7/8/10 Windows 2008/2012 Server
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Core 2 class CPU
1 GB RAM
1024 × 768 screen resolution
2 GB hard drive space
Listed in the Readme file in the full version folder.
Version 15.5.1 was installed on December 24, 97 in Windows 10 64-bit editing and successfully downloaded.
Version 16.0 was tested on June 18, 98 in Windows 10 64-bit editing with the new full version.
File password (s): Download Here
Installed version: 131 MB
Portable Version: 95 MB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile