Active Undelete is a powerful data recovery software that helps you recover deleted files and recover deleted partitions. The Pro version of Active Undelete software has advanced features such as restoring deleted volume / partition in place, fixing boot volume sections, and the ability to modify rollback partitions. The package contains an ISO image file that you can use to create a bootable CD / DVD / USB to boot a non-executable computer. If your system does not boot and you cannot connect the damaged hard drive to another computer, this is the only way to recover your data.
Features and features of Active Undelete:
- Recover files from FAT, NTFS, NTFS + EFS, MacOS HFS +, Linux Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4, Unix UFS file system
- Restore deleted or damaged partitions
- Advanced disk partition management
- Integrated Disk Editor for low-level disk structure for review and editing
- Recover more files: MXF, MKV, GIF, LIT, RMF, WVC, OGG, RB, ARC, AIF, FB2, PSD, AU, 7Z, FLIC, FLAC, APE, MEF, AAC, ZOO, TAR, PCX, F4V , FLV, MMF, SRW, FBR, OST, DB3, ACCDB, AI, VCPROJ, USER, SVG
- File Preview: You can use the Preview File feature to verify that the file you identified is exactly the file you want to restore. It also helps confirm the integrity of the file for the first time.
- Support for large hard drives (over 4TB)
- Supports recovery of zip, split and encrypted files in NTFS
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, WinPE
Registry software using the Key file and in the Ultimate version with the Patch file.
File password (s): Download Here
Professional Version Size: 25 MB
Ultimate Version Size: 712 MB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile