Acronis software has always been one of the best. Acronis Disk Director The company’s partition management program, if it’s not the best software, is definitely one of the best. Easy-to-use, high-speed, and all-in-one tools for managing hard disks from the features of this program.
Features of the Acronis Disk Director Software :
– User-friendly and easy-to-use GUI
– Build, delete, resize and manage partitions entirely without losing information
– Fast recovery of lost partitions
– Full compatibility with the UEFI hardware interface (also known as Unified Extensible Firmware Interface), as well as the old BIOS interface (Basic Input / Output System)
– Clone function to back up the operating system partition
– Possibility to create boot image for use independent of Windows
– Convert all types of formats and partition properties to each other
– Ability to split a partition into two parts to install two operating systems in a drive
– Support for FAT16 file systems – FAT32 – NTFS – Ext2 – Ext3 – ReiserFS3 – Linux SWAP
Acronis Disk Director Tips :
– This version is installed and tested by Downloader.
– The software is presented in two versions: Home and Advanced; an advanced version suitable for network partitioning, which is released as Server and Workstation, which is placed on both serials.
– The boot image of both versions is also provided separately.
– If you download the original version of the software, you do not need to download the boot image and you can create the image through the Tools menu and Acronis Bootable Media Builder.
– For optimal disk space usage, it is best to minimize the number of partitions and instead use folders to categorize the data; hence, two and a maximum of three partitions are sufficient.
Supported operating systems
All edition of Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1
Recommended hardware requirements
Computer processor: 1Ghz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
System memory: 512MB or more
Screen resolution: 1024 × 768 or higher
CD / DVD recording drive or a flash drive for bootable media creation
Minimum hardware requirements
Boot firmware: Bios-based, UEFI-based
Computer processor: modern processor, 800Mhz or faster
System memory: 256MB
Screen resolution: 800×600 pixels
Installation disk space: 150MB
Start installing software and in the first step activate, the first serial is in the text file, and then enter the second serial and complete the installation. Disable software file access to the Internet through your Windows Firewall or Anti-Virus. To install the advanced version, also use serials in the Serial.txt file.
To use a boot image, you can burn to a disk using software like UltraISO or PowerISO , and can also be copied to Flash using the appropriate software.
Password (s): Download Here
Home Edition: 250 MB
Boot Disk Boot Edition: 152 MB
Advanced version: 225 MB
Boot disk Advanced version: 55.3 MB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile